Digg is a site that allows you to bookmark certain sites in particular blog post and articles that you may feel will be useful to the dig community. I wanted to write this article to give you a better understanding on how to use Digg for all the new members. I know when I first joined I wasnt one hundred percent sure exactly how to get the best out of the site.
One of the main differences to Digg as opposed to the other social bookmarking sites is that Digg has a bigger social aspect to the site in the fact that you can make friends and pass on links to other friends. Its always good to make friends with people in your particular niche or industry as you can probably help each other out in a lot of ways online. It always good to start in the online community on Digg by making relevant contributions to established bookmarks by leaving comments and adding to the conversation. Do not spam Digg as you will be quickly found out and removed. It will serve no advantage for your site or your reputation on Digg.
If used correctly and by using correctly I mean you provide Digg with good news and articles that people will find of interest you will soon find people Digging your posts and people becoming friends with you via Digg.
There is no doubt Digg can provide some great relevant traffic for your sites and blogs but I must stress do not take advantage of Digg and become a bad poster it is always worthwhile in the long term that you don't do this and follow the correct guidelines on Digg.
Free Coupon Hosting Domain All About SEO
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น