Pickdigg

Web Digg

How to quickly submit blog sites and social bookmarking

This technique, which I use to quickly submit my blog to social bookmarking sites (most of Digg, StumbleUpon, Buzz, Delicious, etc) is something I wrote for every single item I have. This technique offers a decent link to your website and help your new pages much faster to get indexed by search engines.

Here's what I do: (This is all 100% btw)

So the URL to this magical place I love is: socialmarker.com. (They do not even haveto use an account.)

1. Before you send your blog information on the form:


Add the title of your blog post.
Enter the link to your post.
And for the text box that you want to write a 2-3 describe the items as you write a meta tag. Take this description full of keywords.

For tags, boxes, do your keyword research and find the most searched keywords you add. I would recommend no more than 5 keywords.

2. This page has 50 socialBookmarking sites you can submit your articles. You have the option to choose which social bookmarking sites you want to send.

3. Hit submit and you will be taken by each of the social bookmarking sites you choose to submit. Fortunately socialmarker.com cares most of the work for you by filling out the forms with the information you provided is already available.

* But be careful, you have multiple accounts on social bookmarking (eg Digg, Delicious, Reddit,etc.), web sites, send your article to them. As soon as you deal with social indicator, I guarantee fast decrease the amount of time that will present or bookmarking sites.

Click here to see the articles from the database online free ways to make money online.

Free Coupon Hosting Domain All About SEO

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น